Emu oil promotes healing and reduces scar tissue formation
Scar Tissue Release is a hands-on, non-invasive therapy that releases and realigns restrictive tissue from the starting point (visible scar) to the end point which could be anywhere deep within the body.
The presence of scar tissue can have a lifelong physiological effect on the body. Almost everyone has a scar and while not every scar presents a problem, often they can. This realization combined with my clinical experience, education, teaching and research, has led to developing methods that improve upon existing techniques for scar tissue release.
I have used this therapy, incorporating Emu oil, with success for clients who range in age from children to seniors and who have experienced a broad scope of problems – nerve impingement, pain, numbness, limited range of motion and flexibility, postural misalignment, muscle atrophy, tissue hypoxia and an increase in potential for future injury.
Science is proving Emu oil to be a modern miracle for the relief of pain and inflammation of injured tissue and joints. Studies and research are ongoing, documenting many of the claims for Emu Oil by medical specialists and personal experience. The anti-viral, anti-bacterial oil is beneficial in healing burns, diminishing scarring, and improving flexibility of the skin following surgery.
- Read Marjorie Brook’s article that includes client success stories “The Importance of Scar Tissue Release Therapy” – published in Massage Today June 2009
- Visit the Brook Seminars website at www.brookseminars.com
- For more information on types of Scar Tissue and helpful resources visit www.brookseminars.com/resources
- Attend an upcoming Brook Seminars’ Scar Tissue Release Therapy Workshop www.brookseminars.com/calendar
- For more information about hosting a Scar Tissue Release Therapy Workshop in your area or at your facility please contact us at (516) 409-1240, Marjorie@brookseminars.com or visit www.brookseminars.com/host
- Sign Up For the Brook Seminars E-Newsletter http://www.brookseminars.com/newsletter?go=GO
About Brook Seminars and Marjorie Brook
Marjorie Brook has been a nationally certified, New York State Licensed Massage Therapist since 1997. She is an advanced AIS practitioner/instructor who teaches across the United States, Canada and Europe. Ms. Brook offers continuing education courses in Active Isolated Stretching (AIS) and Strengthening, Scar Tissue Release Therapy and Body Mechanics courses through her company www.brookseminars.com.
Her private practice, www.akneadedbreak.com, clientele range in age from children to seniors, and from recreational to elite to professional athletes – all of whom desire to maximize their flexibility, strength, endurance, and performance.
Brook Seminars is approved by the Board of Certification for Athletic Trainers (BOC), an approved provider for the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) and also meets current standards for continuing education for the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) and Florida Board of Massage Therapy. To learn more visit www.brookseminars.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (516) 409-1240.